Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Purpose To Be Still


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

When many things seem blurry
When life
Gets in a hurry-
Remember, child
I AM right here!
Just listen-
You will hear!
When all around you life does crowd,
When everything 
Sounds very loud-
When sleep is hard
Receiving-
Remember, still believing!
Purpose to be quiet!
Purpose to be still!
Purpose to remember-
Indeed, you're in My will!

Oh, Father -
Now I'm very calm!
I'm comforted for sure!
Remembering and hearing-
I am about your will!
So quieted!  So still!
Remembering, sweet slumber comes-
That promise, is Your will!
All around me -
Hurry waits,
For I won't play right now!
I purpose to be very still-
To hear You, Father-
That's Your will!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Kings 19:12
John 10:4-5, 14:12-17
Jude verses 20-21
Romans 8:29-31
Philippians 4:6-8
Proverbs 18:20-21
Colossians 1:9
Deuteronomy 28:3-13 with Galatians 3:13-14
Ephesians 3:20
Psalms 23:5
Isaiah 54:17
John 17:15-23
Proverbs 3:23-24- sweet sleep!
3 John verses 2-4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
LUKE 2:49  And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me?  Knew ye not that I must be about my Father's business?     
Oh, how I love this verse!!!   (all of them!) :)   
You do too- I see you smile!!! xo




10 comments:

  1. I like that! Sometimes life is way too busy and noisy! I love my peace and quiet too. Sounds like you didn't get much deep last night. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not everything I receive a poem about happens to me! Thank You God!!!
    But I didn't sleep deeply or for very long- I felt like the business kept moving my brain! Nothing bad just noisy and busy! I was so comforted by this poem and scriptures! In God's will- Peace be still!!! So precious!!!
    The business of ballgames was joy! Many times to be with other people and love on them! Making new friends for our whole family!
    It's over now and before long I'll be ready to go again! Baseball this time!
    I love you so much honey! (Amanda) Thank you for being with us in the excitement! Thank you to Michael, Trinity, Audrey, Buddy, Joe and Sharon too! Special appearance from Forrest, Jonathan, Jim and Sue!
    The boys love the attention and support! Did I miss anyone? Hope not! This is a public thank you!! Love you all so much!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's somebody out there
    Who reads these poems each day
    There's somebody out there
    I'll meet you one sweet day
    Maybe it won't be on earth
    But I know
    That we'll know
    I know we'll see each other-
    Our spirits will leap with joy
    Because we shared a special plan
    In knowing
    The Great I AM!!!

    I just heard this in my heart and stopped to put it on!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for praying for me! I pray for you too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh mommy i needed this so much, with everything goin on with the job thing- i know there's victory and prosperity for me, just the poem i needed thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the encouragement I needed! Thank you, honey!
    Do not grow weary in well doing for in due season you shall reap
    IF YOU FAINT NOT!!! Galatians 6:9
    Remember that we learned that fainting is unbelief-giving up!
    We don't faint! We don't give up! Victory in Jesus! We are free!!! I agree with you! victory and prosperity! Amen!!! The Blessing because of what Jesus did!!! We believe and we receive!!! Galatians 3:13-14 :)
    I love you so very, very much! Sweet sleep my Audrey Pooh! P is for precious OOOOOH so!! Pooooh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was having trouble falling asleep & remembered I hadn't read your poem yet! How awesome it that! Just the words I needed to hear to put me to sleep in the right way:) I love you! Soon you will be so tired from chasing around all of your grandchildren! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen, my Sunshine! I think I'll have them chase me- on my five mile walk each day!
    They will think Grandma is very young! Hey! I am! :)
    We will have so much fun! On purpose!!
    Sweet sleep, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete