Monday, March 21, 2011

The Relationship

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

It's all in the relationship!
My child, 
In our fellowship!
All about agree with Me!
Truly seeking-
Walk with Me!
How is it that you do receive?
First!
Oh, first- you must believe!
By Grace through faith-
Now do not wait!
I'm wooing you-
Child, take the bait!
You'll find the hands that hold you-
Are kind!  Are Love!
I'm for you!
My child, I do adore you!
Father- child relationship!
Believing Me-
True fellowship!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Galatians 4:4-7
Romans 8:14-16
1 Corinthians 2:9-16
Ephesians 5:1
John 4:24, 10:27, 14:21
Hebrews 10:22-23, 35
1 John 2:25, 4:4
Jeremiah 9:23-24
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Jude verses 17:25
Hebrews 11:6 
Yes!  Psalms 71:21 :)
I love that we can always find more to believe Father for!  Always!!!   More to fellowship about!  We find it in the Word and then we fellowship- 2 Corinthians 13:14 :)  What joy!!!
I remember finding Isaiah 33:24- And the inhabitant shall not say I am sick: the people that dwell therein forgiven iniquity.
I fellowshiped about that scripture and was certain I am not to say I am sick anymore than I would say I am not forgiven!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday my Alisha Ann- Lishy Bear! I love you so very, very much honey! Have a great day! Love 4ever, mommy xo I'm pouring a cup of coffee and am about to call you! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! What a great relationship!
    Happy birthday lishy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful poem to get on my bithday! Thank you Father for wooing me and what an awesome relationship to have! I had a wonderful birthday, thank you all! I love you!

    ReplyDelete