Sunday, March 6, 2011

Standing Tall/Today's Message at Olustee Community Church

Standing Tall
My children, blessed children!
Hear and understand!
Come, enjoy!  Receive!
Because-
You do believe!
Don’t consider bad reports-
Dwell on what I say!
Whatsoever things are true-
Think only good- My Way!
My Word will never lead you wrong!
The path of Truth-
So strong!
There you find deliverance!
There you’re living free!
Hear and understand-
My children, you agree!
Let not temptation turn your head-
Believe
Just what I’ve said!
Many are the ways of man
And many boast-
I can!   I can!
But all around you’ll see them fall-
Because they have,
No strength at all!
You, My children are of Truth!
You’re standing tall-
You will not fall!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 10:26-28   
Numbers 13:1,26-33   
Philippians 4:8
Psalms 91:1, 107:9   
Jeremiah 31:25   
Matthew 8:13, 9:29
Isaiah 40:29   
Psalms 91:7  
Jude verse 24


3 comments:

  1. Wow! The word dwell- I will put the definition on here after church sometime! Love you all so very much! xo
    So excited to get to preach it!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a powerful poem! It is so comforthing to know that with God we will be strong and not fall. I love you! You are blessed with such a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, my Sunshine for the loving words of encouragement!
    Here is the word dwell definition :stay, remain, abide, permanent reside, settle in, sit down, situate and remain and stay on topic!
    So cool!!!
    Love you so very, very much! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete