Thursday, April 21, 2011

All Can Tell



Good morning, from the Joyful home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry..

The birds receive so very well!
They are so thankful
All can tell!
Happy as they go about!
Sweet song to sing-
Their praise 
Does ring!
Ringing on and on-
They celebrate 
In joyful song!
Announcing clearly-
God is Good!
Believe!   Receive!
My child, you should!!!
Come to Me-
Find I AM Good!
I'm kind!
Let me hear your thankfulness-
And all the Blessing
Child, confess!!!

That's Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011

Matthew 6:26, 33, 7:7-11
Romans 5:17
Philippians 4:19
2 Corinthians 9:8
3 John verse 2
Numbers 11:23
Psalm 34:10
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Mark 9:23
Psalm 108:2, 8-9, 20-22, 43!

I know you all know this and are thankful and enjoying!
So exciting to believe and receive together!  I love you all so very much!  xo 4ever :)

God is our Feeder- Come! Thank You Jesus!  The Seed is the Word!!!   Enjoy!!!
Oh, Holy Spirit- Sweet Comforter - Truth supply - our Power to believe and receive!!!    
 Birds come by faith and enjoy!    We have the faith of Jesus Christ!  How much more should we believe and receive!  
Galatians 2:20  Yes!!!   Thank You Jesus!!!   

2 comments:

  1. I have a very specific need that I'm believing for. Thank you for the faith booster!! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch our little squirrel with the same eyes you see the birds. He is so confident we will take good care of him, and when he is tired, he just curls up into a little ball and wraps his tail around himself and has pleasant squirrel dreams. We are so be just as care-free!

    ReplyDelete