Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hold On & Call It Victory!


Good evening, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

It's nothing- 
Dear beloved, child!
It's nothing!  Do not fear!
Don't dwell on it a second!
Evil won't come near!
Hold on to My comfort-
My promise - of good cheer!
Clap your hands and sing out praise!
It's only lies - deception!
The Victory flag - child, raise!!!

Father, Thank You!
Oh, so much!
You know just what to say!
I cast my care Your way
And joy
 Is here to stay!!!
I will sleep in slumber sweet-
My dreams will be of You!
And I won't have a single care-
For You 
Are always There!
There within my heart!
Reminding me to think like You-
I know just what to do!
I raise!  I raise the victory flag!
I shout out praise!
I win!
All because of Jesus!
My Savior - You're my Friend!!!

  That's Lezza Kuzzin Poetry  
Sweet Dreams :) 

Psalm 5:11-12, 91, 71:21
2 Corinthians 2:14
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)   
 I love you all so very, very much!   4ever :) xo






2 comments:

  1. I did walk and walk and raise my hands and praised the Lord!
    Then I did sit on the porch in my Tennessee rocker and drank a cup of hot chocolate! Now I am going to bed and get that sweet, sweet sleep!
    Hope you all are too! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can come in handy for any situation where we are tempted to fear and become anxious. We choose to rest in victory. We choose to cast that concern onto the strong shoulders of our Father and then go to sleep and rest. So good!

    ReplyDelete