Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Lifter Of Your Head


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, I am for you-
Be certain of this fact!
Believe that I am for you-
When lies try to attack!
Believe that I adore you-
I'm truly, truly-
For you!
No weapon formed against you-
Shall ever, ever win!
No evil shall befall you-
I lift, I lift your chin!
Smile!  Shout out victory!
I see-
What you don't see!
Christ in you-
I lead you!
You know just what to do!
Believe that I adore you!
I AM, I AM-
I'm for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Romans 8:31
Psalms 91
Joshua 1:8
Isaiah 54:17
Deuteronomy 31:8
Psalms 3:3
Colossians 1:27
Psalms 5:11-12
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun to get a poem like this to start the day!! I love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you can know how I was looking these up today....Emma is on my lap helping me look up the scriptures and Leah is standing on the chair behind me doing my hair... Emma really likes the part where it says He lifts your chin! And that it rhymes! We love you! Soon ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my girls! I love you all so very, very much! What encouragement!
    What joy! Love 4ever, mommy and Grandma! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The daffodils will be such a source of encouragement and beauty to you next spring. What a great idea.
    I love the Isaiah 54:17

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that part too Emma! It makes me think of how we hang our heads when we are sad or feeling like all is lost and then our strong, compassionate Father holds our face in His hands and lifts our heads high where they should be. Always looking up! I also Love the part that says, "I see what you don't see". Makes me feel so secure in where He is leading me. I love you all & can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! i agree with andrea on the part that says "i see what you don't see", that is very comforting!! My favorite part is "You know just what to do, thats been said in many other poems and i love it every time!!It sure lifted up my chin, Thank you mommy and i love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my girls! I just thought I'd check the comments before I went to bed and there you girls are! So sweet! And Jayme too! I am so very, very blessed! Thank You God! I love to see the comments, I learn from them too! Sometimes you will say something and I will have to go back and see where that was because I didn't even notice that line! :) I get so much from the comments! Thank you so much!
    Sweet sleep, Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete