Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank You!!!


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Thank You, for Your mercy, Lord!
Thank You, for Your Grace!
Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You-
 For this smile upon my face!
Joy swallows up all doubt-
As thankfulness
I shout!
Wisdom found a home in me-
Truth has set me free!
Amazing Grace!
Sweet life of faith-
A smile upon my face!
Father!  Blessed Father!
The Kingdom life to live!
Thank You, Abba!  Daddy-
 Abundant life You give!
Example of a daughter free-
Living out Christ's victory,
With thankfulness, I shout- "Be me!"
Oh, world- see
God's love in me!
Look and ask- "What does she see?"
I will tell you-
Christ in me!
Come and share His victory-
The Truth will set you free!
Then thankfulness will flow from you
And truly-
You will smile too!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

I see you all smiling!!!   You are thankful too!   
I love you all so very, very much!  My sisters and my brothers!


Psalm 42:11, 43:5
Proverbs 15:15, 27:17 & John 15:15 
Song of Solomon 2:14
Nehemiah 8:10
Proverbs 2:10
John 8:31-32
Matthew 6:33
John 10:10
Galatians 4:6- Daddy!
Colossians 1:27
Matthew 5:14-16
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Study out Psalm 42:11 It is actually saying-
    Hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him , my Savior, salvation of my appearance and my God!!!
    I remember as a young teenager I prayed to not look mean and grouchy!
    I learned to fake a smile just to look the way I wanted to really be-

    Now- Jesus set me free
    The smile I smile is true- I'm free!!!
    The Truth has set me free!
    It's victory-
    The smile on me!!!
    For all this world to see!!!
    Father says, we do agree-
    Smile, child, with Me!!!

    That's Lezza Kuzzin Poetry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. So true. Thank You for sharing all that God has done through you. So much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing too! Love you bunches! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a ray of light piercing my hard, crusty side. I will have victory in that place of stronghold!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete