Monday, April 18, 2011

Yes! Amen!


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I want to bring joy-
 Like a butterfly!
Oh, Lord!  Oh, Lord I pray!
Not like a moth that eats - makes holes!
Oh, no!  Not moth - I pray!
I want to be a bowl!
Filled to over flowing, Lord-
 Oh, I want to share!
To show this hurting, doubtful world-
You gave!  You gave!  You care!
I want to be a shining light
Pointing to the Truth!
Defusing every lie I hear-
Explosion of Your proof!
I want to smell like Jesus!
I know I am your daughter-
But in me - you smell Your Son!
In Jesus, what's my number?
You say, I'm number one!
I want to always be Your rhyme-
4ever, 
Even after time!
How can I be so very sure-
That all I ask is pure?
All Your promises are-YES!
Amen!  In Christ - I'm sure!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

How very, very exciting!   The poem is an actual prayer I prayed years ago!  At different moments but all of them are things God lead me to believe for!  
 He sees all of his children just like Jesus!
We all our His number one!!!  Thank You Jesus!!!
We may not all flow rhyme but we all perfectly agree with God in our spirit where we are one with Him!!!   Yesterday I heard one of you flow, in agreeing, on the piano!  Wow!   
How beautiful!   Thank you for sharing with me!!!    
I Love you all so very, very much!  4ever :)

Proverbs 27:17, 31:15  ...sharpen the countenance of our friend & sharing and caring!
2 Corinthians 1:3-4  Comfort others with the comfort we have received of God!
3 John verses 2-5   Walking in the Truth!
Matthew 5:14-16  Ye are the light of the world!
2 Timothy 4:5   ...making full proof...
2 Corinthians 2:15  To God we are the fragrance of Jesus!
John 17:20-23   God loves us just like He loves Jesus!
Amos 3:3 Walking with God- agreeing in Christ Jesus!
John 14:16  4ever!
2 Corinthians 1:20   All the promises of God are yes and Amen in Jesus!!!


3 comments:

  1. So many different gifts each of you have! Thank you for sharing yours with me too! I love you all so very, very much! Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I remember you telling me about each of those prayers!  I think you smell like Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi honey! You smell like Jesus too! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM so good!
    Thanks for remembering! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete