Friday, April 15, 2011

You Know


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved, child
Remember!
What I have promised you
And then - Oh, then
Remember
My promises are true!
Listen to the Gospel Truth-
Let faith rise up and flow!
Ever being thankful-
Tis Me you've come to know!
Now look unto the Blessing!
Make sure
You are confessing-
Only - what is Blessing!
Remember, child!
Remember!
What I have promised you!
You know just what to do!
You know-
That I AM for you!
You know-
 That I love you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 103:1-5, chapter 91   Remember!
Lamentations 3:21-15   Recalling to our mind!
Romans 10:17  faith by hearing!
Psalm 107:1-2  The redeemed of the Lord say so!
Jeremiah 9:23-24  mmmmmmmm so good!
Acts 26:18 & Galatians 4:6-7   We inherited!!!
Deuteronomy chapter 28  Blessings to speak because Jesus obeyed fully!
Galatians 3:13-14  We receive because of Jesus!  Thank You Jesus!
Proverbs 18: 4, 20-21  say only the Blessing!
1 John 2:20   We know!
Matthew 6:33  what to do!
John 17:23  Wow!  How we are loved!!!   

4 comments:

  1. I had a dream last night about being in the midst of such large blessing that animals joyfully threw large grapes at me until I realized -
    Wow! Look at the fruit! We are indeed in the Blessing! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!! How fun to wake up to the Blessing every morning and sleep in it every night! Thank You Jesus!!!
    Love you so very, very much! xo
    Enjoy Today! Today! :) Enjoy a BIG grape today - or you might have a monkey hit you with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's funny! I definitely want to make sure I enjoy all of my blessings so they don't just go to the animals! :)
    I love the picture! I always used to love pretty boxes of stationary to use. Don't get to do much of that anymore with all the technology.
    I'm off to enjoy my cute little blessing and share our poptarts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful poem! I enjoyed my blessings today too. I need to read this again tomorrow and make sure it is fresh on my heart to enjoy all the Blessings it holds too:) I could have done a better job today. That is a cool dream:) I'm going to bed now. I can't wait to see what I dream:) I love you & can't wait until Thursday:)!!!!!! I will be sharing my biggest blessing with you all! Hope there is enough room for all of that Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my girls! What joy you are! I am so excited about next week too!
    Yes! Lots of room for all that Sunshine!
    So many blessings! No monkeys will have to throw Big grapes at me!
    I will be enjoying them all! I love you all so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo
    Sweet sleep to all! xo

    ReplyDelete