Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Joy So Mighty


Good joyful morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The clouds are forming all around
But in my heart
The Son is found!
Joy so mighty!  So exceeds!
God delivered 
All my needs!
Here in fellowship divine-
Here is where
I always find!
Everything!  Abundant Seed!
To plant!  To water!
God grows His Seed!!!
In His Word-
My every need!
Sweet fellowship
Of watered Seed!
Jesus is the Word of God!
The Word - indeed
Our Seed!
Yes- 
We have all we need!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Galatians 4:6
Colossians 1:27
1 Corinthians 3:21
Luke 2:10-11
John 1:1-14
Mark 4:1-34
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Psalm 71:21 :)

6 comments:

  1. I planted a certain scripture a long time ago but I have not watered it much at all!
    I am going back to it and read and speak it out daily! (Water)
    Fellowshipping with the Lord about it! 1 Corinthians 14:2
    For out of our bellies shall flow rivers of living water! John 7:38-39!
    Oh, Holy Spirit! 2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That old song Mighty Clouds of Joy! Remember that?
    B. J. Thomas was the one who sang it when I was younger!
    I remember thinking -Wow! He loves Jesus! He is getting happy about Him! Then I thought- Hey! I want that! Oh, Wow!!! Yes!!! I understand now!!! I know you do too! Love you all so very much! 4ever :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just listened to it! Love it! Just one part at the end that says - won't You let Your love seize us Jesus- Well on that part - HE DID HIS PART NOW WE LET HIS LOVE TAKE OVER!!! We choose-He lives in us now we participate!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm so good! We do!!!
    Thank You God for the rain! In advance :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you some day what that scripture is! Or maybe you'll notice!
    Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a refreshing poem for today. I've been watering some seeds I planted some time ago too. Just because that take longer to grow doesn't mean it won't be worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! I have been noticing your well watered seeds! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete