Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angels All About


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
Ministry of angels!
Angels all about!
Listening so intently-
Believe and do not doubt!
Be ever mindful- 
 Speak words of faith
For fear 
Can't bring them near!
All around you angels!
Speak out My Word - shout faith!
They are charged to hearken-
To My children's faith!
Look unto your words, My dear!
Speak faith
And don't speak fear!
Let the angels be so free-
For they are here, My child-
 For thee!
Speak faith,
 Set angels free!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 34:7, 19, 35:27
Hebrews 1:14
Daniel chapter 3
Psalm again!  Chapter 91, 103:20-21
Galatians 4:6-7
Proverbs 18:21
Luke 12:8
Acts 5:17-20
Hebrews again! 11:6  :)

Father!  Oh, Dear Father-
Holy Sweet Reminder
To never speak out fear!
Angels all about me - 
Around my loved ones too!
I say that they are helping us
For that is what-
Is true!
Help is what they do, Lord-
I agree with You!!!



Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


4 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for the ministry of angels! I know we all have stories of angels helping us! Times that God revealed it to us! Wow- the many times we don't know of! I once didn't know how important our words are! Now I can trace it all through the Bible- those who spoke faith and what they got!
    Those who spoke doubt and fear and what they got! God is Good all the time! We are the variable!!! Oh, heart and mouth agree with God always I pray! His mercy is new every morning! :) What joy!!! Love you all so very, very much xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting everyone know that I have two poem blogs! The same except I post the Walking With God one on facebook! Click on view my complete profile to go to the other blog! Jayme left a comment! So good! Love you all so much! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect poem for me right now. I have been struggling the past few days with somethings that I fear and I knew not to go back to my old ways but now that I read this poem I know exactly what to do and I know that God was confirming to me that everything is alright;) I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my precious Sunshine! Amen! Shine on!!! Angels are even helping you!
    You just gave faith not fear! Don't you just know that angels love to be busy and not all tied up with our doubts and fears! They love to be about helping us! Go for it angels! We speak faith!!! We agree with Father!!!
    Jesus said- recorded in the book of Mark- that we can have what we say...!
    If God said it! We say it! Imitating our Daddy!!! Abba!!! Picture the angels saying - listen to her! She talks like her Father God!!! :)

    Great picture of little Jackson! Baby Sunshine! So handsome! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete