Thursday, June 30, 2011

Love's Swell All is Well


Good afternoon, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Come and fellowship with Me!
In the way 
Of beauty see!
Come delight in knowing Truth!
Let Me
Call you Ruth! 
Come and hear that all is well!
Enjoy knowing
Truth so well-
That your heart, 
So full,
Does swell!

Father!  Father!  Papa God!
You're giving me
That all's well nod-
As You tell me I'm your friend
I understand-
Love without end!
My heart, indeed-
Can feel the swell!
Of knowing You-
My Lord, so well!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 4:23-24
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Ruth 2:12
Isaiah 26:3-4
Ephesians 3:14-21
Jeremiah 9:23-24  God tells us to glory in knowing Him!!!
2 Corinthians again!  1:20
John 14:16
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Ruth means friend, comrade, companion!  Yes!!!


3 comments:

  1. Amen! What a blessing to be called God's friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Dave comes home tomorrow night! 6 LONG weeks are almost over! Yay! Thank you God for getting me through it! I never left home! Sure didn't think I could do that:) Sure wasn't easy and God has shown me A LOT along the way! Quite the learning experience. Your poems & wisdom has helped me more then you know. I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love knowing that the poems are being used for comfort, encouragement and building up! They help me sooo much too! I am so proud of you, my Sunshine! I am excited for you! Sweet sleep! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    Love you my Mando Pando! God's friend indeed! Thank You, Jesus!!!
    Sweet sleep to you too honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete