Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sweet Taste of Love

Good Sweet morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I'm looking for some sweetness
God made me just that way!
Hungry for the taste of Love!
Sweetness-
From above!
So much around me looks so sweet
But not so-
When we meet!
I see that life gets sour-
Outside 
Of Love's true power!
So where to find that sweetness?
Oh, sweetest, sweetest kind!
Where love is flowing passion
Of truth-
The sweetest kind!
Lord, I'm seeking and I find-
You are,
That Love so kind!
Indeed, the Sweetest-
Never sour!
I'm now enjoying-
Love's true power!
Help me be so very sweet-
To soften what is sour!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Corinthians 13:1-3
2 Peter 1:7-8
Romans 12:10
Hebrews 13:1

4 comments:

  1. I like that! God gave me something sweet to enjoy, my little Trinity!
    Sorry I haven't been on in a while. The system signed me out and then wouldn't take my password. Dint you just love technology? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the system accepted you again! ha :)
    You were my first little sweet thing to enjoy!
    Children do stir passion - the sweetest kind of sweet!
    We are God's children! He is even more passionate about us than we are about ours! Wow! That's passion!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things that we could let bother us and make us think are sour but because of the way we KNOW our Father is it makes us confident that it is ALL going to work out to be sweet for us! I love and miss you all sooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo sweet, my Sunshine! The happiest I ever am is when God flows sweetness through me! I can't help but receive the sweet too when I let God's sweetness flow through me to someone else! Thank you for flowing sweetness to me tonight! I love and miss you so very much too! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete