Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That Place


Good afternoon, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Way before you ever knew
I had a plan for you!
A plan that you would prosper
In all that you would do-
All your long life through!
Listen now and understand-
I take you to that place!
That place I have prepared for you-
That place, that place,
That place!
That place of understanding-
That's where, 
With Me, you stand!
My child, see it My way!
Believe Me-
Understand!!!

Oh, Father!
I believe You!
Indeed, I understand!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 1:1-3
Zechariah 4:6
Proverbs 3:13-26, 4:10-12, 18
Mark 11:22-24
Romans 4:20-21
Hebrews 11:6 :)




6 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow! Is that why I hate to sit? I was born to stand!!! Even when someone calls and needs prayer and a word for a weary one along the way- I stand and proclaim the Gospel Truth!!!

    Born to sit a Jesus' feet-
    Then rise! Proclaim!
    Child understand-
    Indeed, you're born to stand!!!

    That's what I got out of it!!! Love you all sooo very much!
    June 21, 2011 12:20 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem! I needed to hear that I would prosper in all that I do! I was just feeling defeated at my job as a Mommy and gave it to God. Then I got on here and read this wonderful poem! Thank you again! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! My Sunshine! You are a very good Mommy! I witness it! Two year olds are very good at being two! Hang on! It gets so much easier!!
    Sweet dreams! Love 4ever mommy xo
    You were two once and I felt defeated more than a few times! :) But you always were my Sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still are my Sunshine! 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thank you Mommy:) It's funny how no matter what they do they are always your "sunshine";)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOU MY MOMMY BE GOMMY:)

    ReplyDelete