Thursday, June 9, 2011

To The Front


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Good morning, to the very best!
The Blessing-
Child, confess!
Let faith be all about today!
The Blessing-
Child, say!
Faith will take a giant leap-
When only Blessing
You do speak!
Agree with Me this morning!
Indeed-
Sweet Blessed morning!!!

Oh, Father-
I agree with You!
The Blessing 
I'll speak out today!
I'll say!  I'll say-
Just what You say!
Faith will get me to the front!
I will not lag around with doubt!
Love calls me-
To the front!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Deuteronomy 28:2-14
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Isaiah 33:6, 24, 51:15-16
Proverbs 9:10-11, 18:20-21
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. The front! The Blessing- the head and not the tail! Thank you to my wonderful husband (Doc!) What words of encouragement you gave me this morning! I love you, honey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I'm sorry I didn't read this yesterday. I let the way I was feeling stop me from doing anything. Didn't do anything today either but wasn't going to miss out 2 days in a row & I'm sure glad I didn't! I love you!

    ReplyDelete