Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ahead


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I have gone before you-
Beloved child,
Of Mine!
All along the path you take-
Is victory-
Dear one, partake!
Partake of all I have for you!
Enjoy all that's true!
I have gone before you-
What evil lurks ahead?
Only lies imagined-
For I have gone ahead!!!

Oh, Father,
Sweet reminder
And I know that it's so
Because of fellowship Divine
From clinging to 
The Vine!
Because You say-
"You're Mine!"
My path ahead is victory
Abundant life so fine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 10:1-30
Matthew 7:7-11
Psalm 4:7-8, 5:11-12
John again!  14:26, 15:7-17
Romans 8:31
Isaiah 43:1-3
Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:18
Psalm again!  37:23
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians again!  13:14 :)

4 comments:

  1. Guess I should say Good morning... even if I post it past morning! I get the poems early but stay outside while it is so cool! By the time I post, most mornings, it is afternoon! I love the outside with all the flowers,beautiful butterflies, birds, two yellow dogs and two mini donkeys! And praise the Lord, green grass in a drought! Thank You, God for our water well!
    The morning glories are starting to bloom! The butterflies are so pretty!
    My barn needs painted - all these years I have lived on this land and very few times have I really noticed! So much beauty around that I seldom really look at the barn! Maybe a project for the whole family in the fall! :) Maybe this fall - maybe not! :)
    Have a wonderful, partaking of all that's good, day!
    Love you so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how comforting to be on the path of Christ's Victory! Right now and on ahead!!! Believing and receiving for God's glory!!! Blessed to be a blessing!
    Love you all so very much!
    Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to fall and the structure of school. I have an expectancy of good things along my path this year. I love it that God has gone before me and nothing catches Him off guard.
    I'm going to try to post a different way today and see if it works. If it does, just know that ja is Jayme A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If that's all it takes, I choose to be Anonymous and quit fretting about not being able to post! Ha! I'm back in the ball game!
    ja

    ReplyDelete