Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fellowship Sweet Friendship


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, show me how You be my friend
When I feel all alone!
When passion stirs within me-
To have a friend beside!
I hear you whisper gently-
You have a friend inside!
I open up Your treasure chest-
I behold The Word!
I hold on to the record-
That others, You, they heard!
I take the pen and write about
My Friend
And what I've heard!

Blessed, blessed child of Mine!
Indeed-
Dear friend of Mine!
You know the truth!
You know you're Ruth-
In fellowship, divine!
Forever, 
For all time!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

2 Corinthians 13:14
John 4:23-24
2 Chronicles 16:9
Colossians 1:27
John again!  1:14, 14:15-21, 15:15-17
Proverbs 3:13-26
Psalm 71:21
Hebrews 11:6 :)


4 comments:

  1. Ruth means: friend, comrade, companion, agreeing. We are God's friend!
    I prayed, years ago, for the Lord to waken me morning by morning and give me a word for a weary one along the way and for Him to open my ears to hear so I will not turn back!
    He woke up my ears - giving me the Word and relationship in rhyme! I simply write what I hear and show forth the scriptures.
    Love you all so very, very much! 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are all so Blessed and glad that you do it! I love you Mommy:)I'm your friend too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! You are my child and my friend forever - for sure! Was that a run on sentence? I'm sure!!
    Thank you, my Sunshine for all the encouragement to press on!
    Sweet sleep, honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first section is just beautiful. The treasure chest of God's word is for our use and for our blessing and instruction in wisdom. It is free and available at any time. Thank You, Father for your precious Word.
    ja

    ReplyDelete