Friday, July 8, 2011

Show Forth


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Do child, 
Do what you can do!
Don't wait on the income
When right here and now-
Is plenty to do!
Yes!  Tend to it now!
Be about branches and trim up the trees!
Plant pretty flowers-
Remember the butterflies, remember the bees!
Rake up the old stuff and gather it up-
Show forth the beauty 
Of cleaning things up!
Fix what is broken-
Don't borrow a cent!
Little by little the picture be seen!
Show forth you're faithful-
Child, let faith be seen!

Oh, Father-
How many times I pray and I wait!
Waiting and waiting to do the BIG thing!
When little by little
I could get so much done!
Enjoying the cleanup
With You is sooo fun!
I'm up and I'm at it-
Just as You say!
By faith I shall prosper-
As small's out of way!
Father, I'm thankful-
For this talk today!
I love seeing-
Everything!
Seeing Your way!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 13:6, 27:8, 32:8, 37:4-5
Mark 4:28, 9:23
Deuteronomy 28:1-14
Galatians 3:13-14
James 2:17-26
1 Samuel 15:22
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

3 comments:

  1. I used to think cleanup meant trash and junk! Now I see the Lord sees old dead branches and untidy flower gardens as something I could do, now!
    I see that raking is a good thing- never have seen it that way before!
    Raking, I thought was for piles of leaves but I have so much I could rake and make look refreshed! Yesterday my husband fixed the well water so that we can water the grass without spending money on water!
    Now that I see it Father's way there is sooo much I can do! Little by little showing forth faith! How crazy to wait! Oh, the great value to think like Father!!! I wouldn't have thought I had anything much to do outside until the "GREAT BIG VISION PROVISION" comes! Oh, how fun Father is in His directing and correcting! I love seeing through Father's eyes! This is sooo fun!!! Thank You, Father- Let's go have some fun getting those small things done!!!
    Hope this helps someone else too! Maybe it isn't yard work you need to do but whatever the vision God has given you - just begin to move in that direction little by little as He leads! Faith moves!!!
    I thought my yard was just great until Father lead me to the hoe and had me knock off dead branches and then He gave me this poem!!! Wow! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The income for visions!
    The income for dreams!
    So large are the visions!
    So large are my dreams!
    I'm happy, content and so very blessed
    I shall live in the moment where I'm greatly supplied-
    Where none of my needs or desires denied!
    Tis the vision that's larger than I can produce
    And the dreams I hold on to
    That I will not reduce!!!
    For God gave them to me and He who knows best
    Is seeing me faithful
    Each step
    Love's sweet step!!!
    If I try to skip and leap on ahead
    The Lord guides me back
    So I won't hurt my head!
    Child, I hear my Dear Father say,
    This is the Best!
    Let's do it My Way!!!
    Step by step...
    Indeed is My Way!!!
    To get to the visions to get to the dreams
    And all the provisions
    Child, I shall lead!
    The walk of the faithful
    Is holding my hand!
    Oh, Father! Oh, Father-
    I understand!
    I'm going forward-
    Holding Your hand!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've been outside (careful not to overheat ) doing the tree branches that are dead and all the clean up of it! As I was doing it I felt the pleasure of the Lord because I was doing it by faith! Believing Father and doing what He showed me! What a great time I had!
    Better take a break until evening!
    Lots of inside work to do! Cook, iron and summer math! We don't want to have to go backwards in August! It helps to not stop for summer- math is best to keep a steady flow! :) We took a few weeks off for baseball! :) And again for our vacation!
    Love you all! xo So fun to believe God!!! He get pleasure in it too! Hebrews 11:6 :)

    ReplyDelete