Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Blessing Everyday



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I smell the pretty roses,
I see the bird in nest!
I think about Your love for me,
I come to You - Sweet Rest!
Here with You, my Father-
I delight in Truth!
We talk of what Your Word does say-
The Blessing
Every day!!!

Blessed!  Oh, blessed-
Dear daughter
Delighting in your Father!
Coming to Me boldly,
Believing what I say-
The Blessing 
Every day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Matthew 6:24-33
Psalm 37:4-5, 103:1-5
John 4:23-24
Galatians 3:13-14
2 Corinthians 6:18
Hebrews 4:2-3, 11:6 :)
Lamentations 3:21-25
John again!  17:20-23
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just now reading this today but Oh how I needed it more today then yesterday. Thank you SOOOO much Mommy for being so strong on the phone for me. Thank you for your wonderful, powerful prayer! I'm believing and always have more hope after I pray with you. I love you soooo much! Love your Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Sunshine! I just got off the phone with you and you just gave me your awesome praise report! The power of agreeing together in prayer! Standing on the promises of God! We sang that today! I'll go read your email now!!! Love 4ever, mommy begommy!!!
    Soon;) xo xo

    ReplyDelete