Sunday, August 7, 2011

Father's Kind / Today's Message At Olustee Community Church


Father's Kind

There within your heart,
My children, hear Me say-
The Blessing has the power
To move the curse away!
Take My Word as evidence
For truly it is so!
Come to Me expecting-
The Blessing has to show!
Call forth all that’s true,
Cast down every lie,
Understand, more, who I AM-
Find out what’s a lie!
See and hear as you draw near
For perfect Love - no fear!
Gather up My promises,
Bring them to the front!
Tell the lies to get behind!
See, My children - don’t be blind.
Your Father is so Kind!!!
The Blessing’s moving forward,
The lies must fall behind-
For you are My dear children
And you must not be blind!
Show forth
Father’s Kind!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 9:23-24, 17:7-8, 24:6-7, 33:6-9
Ephesians 3:14-21
Isaiah 54:17
John 10:10
Psalm 107:1-2,38, 71:21
Hebrews 4:16
1 John 4:17-19
Jeremiah again! 31:3
Hosea 14:9
Ephesians 5:1








2 comments:

  1. Wow! God gave you an Amazing poem for today! I knew He would since you stopped what you were doing for someone else. I can't wait to look up the scriptures tomorrow! Jackson took forever to go to sleep so I'm going to go to bed now too. I love you Mommy & thank you again for today. Love your Sunshine! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Sunshine! How you bless me! Keep looking up the scriptures they are life and health to all your flesh!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy and you are sooo welcome! What a joy you are!!! xo

    ReplyDelete