Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Forget Not! I Have It All Worked Out



Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I have it all worked out,
You'll see!
My child, enjoy
Today!
Prosper where you feel a pinch!
Believe, 
Don't give the enemy even one small inch!
Stand upon My Word and see,
I have it all worked out 
For thee!
The Blessing!
Focus on the truth!
Remember, child
I call you Ruth!
Redeemed to have it all!
Believe, 
Receive your call!

Oh, Father
Sweet reminder,
You can't be any kinder!
You have given everything,
Oh, Holy Love, reminder!
I shall prosper everywhere
And flow the blessings-
Love to share!
I stand upon Your Word
Oh, Lord-
In tune with what is true!
I know You have it all worked out
As I enjoy You,
And Father, 
I sure do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Philippians 4:4-8, 13, 19
1 Peter 1:7
3 John verse 2
James 4:7
Ephesians 6:10-18
Galatians 3:13-14
John 15:15
Ruth 2:8-12
Psalm 23:5-6, 107: 1-2, 20, 43
2 Peter 1:2-4
Psalm 5:11-12, 37:4-5, 71:21, 115:14-16
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 Corinthians 13:14    Oh, sweet Jesus!  Thank You for paying for our every sin so we can have this fellowship, that is sooo awesome, with Father!!!   You gave us what You have!!!  
 Oh, Holy Spirit, Yes!!!   To walk and talk with Father - as a son, a daughter!!!   
*Three steps to the BEST EVER LIFE!!!   Grace, Love, Fellowship!!!  
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ got us into Love, our Father and now to enjoy Him by the fellowship, Oh, Holy Spirit flow, for Father, Him to know!!! 
I love you all so very, very much!  4ever even!!!  xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment