Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Gift For You - Today


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Look, My Child-
Look at Me!
Don't look around 
See what I see!
All around you things that tug-
Pulling you to look their way
But listen to Me, child
And stay!
Look only
To My Way!!!
Think only of Today!
Refuse to look at yesterday,
Determine that tomorrow
Will not steal today!
I have something special-
A gift for you,
Today!!!

Father, help me do just that!
I'm hearing what You say!
A gift that you have given me-
A special, awesome
Day
And it is called
Today!!!
Help me, Lord, to honor You
By doing as You say!
I'm going to enjoy-
My gift You give
Today!!!
Thank You, for reminding me
Tis wise to see Your way!
The Blessing in
Today!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


Matthew 6:34
Lamentations 3:21-25
Psalm 32:7-11, 34:10, 71:21, 103:1-5
Philippians 4:19
2 Corinthians 9:8
Numbers 11:23
Ephesians 3:20
3 John verse 2
Philemon verse 6
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians again!  13:14 :)

3 comments:

  1. Why do I need to be reminded of this so often? The grace for today while it is called today!!! How many gifts of Today's have I tossed aside looking at yesterday or tomorrow? By the help of the Holy Spirit - I am going to enjoy Today!!! A precious gift from Father!!! I am sooo thankful for this reminder! Today is just beginning! I am sooo excited!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need help with this one too. I had just told Lish earlier this evening that I was excited because the day was almost over. I feel that way a lot, like I just make it through each day. What a sad way to live and sad for God because He has given me so much to enjoy. Eventhough I said that I ended up having a wonderful evening with my Jackson. I know I have so much to look forward to in the future (very near I hope)but I definitely need to start living for today instead. I love you Mommy. Just what I needed to hear too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big trick of the thief! John 10:10 to steal, kill and destroy (one day at a time!) That way we might just help him instead of resist him! Jesus came to give us life abundant and fullness of joy! New every morning :)
    Our sweet slumber resets our choices! So as we say- Good morning... we choose to enjoy our new day with Father the giver of all good things! We did say, GOOD MORNING! Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night! Sweet dreams, my Sunshine!
    Good Soon! ;) Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete