Thursday, August 4, 2011

Long Before I Ever Knew


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Your many thoughts toward me!
More than can be numbered!
Oh, to what degree!
You've given me a sweet new song!
I go about my day in praise-
You loved me all along!!!
Long before I ever knew!
Long before I heard of You!
Long ago!  
Oh, how to know?
How long-
You've loved me sooo!!!

Yes, dear, precious child, of Mine!
I've loved you where there is no time!
Knowing, always, 
Who is Mine!
My thoughts toward you-
Beyond conceive!
My pleasure-
Oh, you do believe!!!

Father, yes-
I do believe
And of Your all
I do receive!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 37:23, 40:2-5
Romans 8:29-32
2 Peter 1:1-3
1 John 4:19
John 20:24-29
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)



4 comments:

  1. The first time I can remember thinking - God must be really great, was when, as a child, I got up close to a horse! I remember thinking - WOW! A horse still brings out a Wow in me but now my greatest WOW is - How much Father loves me and all that means!!! WOW!!! I'll be learning that 4ever!!! Oh, my Jesus! Oh, Holy Spirit true!!!
    Love you all sooo much!!! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poem is WOW! It made my eyes water, it's so beautiful! Thank you mommy for all your searching and believing, my girls get to grow up knowing such love from our Father! Even at 4 1/2 yrs old Emma knows more truth than I ever did growing up! What an awesome gift you have given your children and grandchildren. I love you so much Mommy thank you for always being there for support and best of all prayers of agreeing! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a powerful poem! I totally agree with Lish & thank you too Mommy. I love you and can't wait until I can see you preach every Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my girls! The Blessing of Proverbs 31:28! That made my eyes tear up with joy! How do you girls know when I need to remember that we didn't always know what we know now! Ours to keep forever! The Truth has set us free and we are free indeed!!! I am sooo proud of you girls and all you are teaching your own babies!
    The prayers of agreeing - sooo sweet!!!
    The Lord gave us an awesome Bible study - online! One that joins us no matter where we are! Thank You, Father!!!
    Sweet sleep, my precious girls- wake refreshed and full of joy! xo
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete