Saturday, August 13, 2011

Look Like Who You Really Are


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

There, beloved child of Mine!
There now, understand!
I have given victory-
Stand, My darling, stand!
Let the breeze blow through your hair-
Enjoy,
For I have your care!
Clap your hands rejoicing!
Tis victory
You're voicing!
Look like who you really are-
My precious, shinning star!!!

Father, how you comfort me!
Reminding me-
I've victory!
My Jesus- 
Set me free!
I'm enjoying 
Victory!
Holy Spirit-
Comforter!
Forever,
Ever more!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 2:10-12
2 Corinthians 2:14
Ephesians 6:14-15
John 17:23
Philippians 4:4-8
1 Peter 5:7
Daniel 12:3
Psalm 71:21 :)
John 14:16
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. I got on here this morning- it's Sunday now! I just received today's message for Church but I felt lead to come back to this poem! Oh, how I am sooo delighted to know that Father has my cares!!! I'm going to go fix my hair then let it blow in joy today!!! I'm going to enjoy this day!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a joy to read. I'm trying to catch up on all those I missed and this one really spoke to me. I love the feel of the wind in my hair, the sun on my skin and the feeling of freedom. Knowing the joy of the Lord overflowing in my heart is awesome. Thank you Debbie for being obedient and sharing God's messages with all of us. Love you.

    ReplyDelete