Friday, September 9, 2011

The Drawer, The Care, And Me


Sweet sleep, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Look, child
See that open drawer-
It belongs to Me!
Place that care, there, in it!
It too, belongs to Me!
Shut the drawer and leave it-
You belong to Me!!!

The drawer, the care and me-
All belong
To Thee!
Lord, how very happy,
How happy, You make me!
I'll sleep, sweet peace,
Care free!
For I,
 Belong to Thee!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Peter 5:7
Proverbs 3:5-6
Isaiah 26:3, 41:10, 65:23-24
Romans 8:16, 31
Psalm 71:21:)
Proverbs again!  Sweet sleep  3:24



3 comments:

  1. This is what the Lord gave me just now! The one for this morning is right under this one!
    Sweet sleep, my sisters and brothers in Christ!
    Love you all sooo much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this poem! I need to remember this one when I have too much on my mind and can't sleep. Worrying all night does no good anyway. It is all taken care of in Father's hands & He will work it all out while we sleep in His arms. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my girl! My friend called me yesterday and read to me this quote -
    If you can't trust God, who can you trust! Isn't that sooo good!
    We can and do trust our Father!!!
    Sweet dreams, my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete