Monday, September 19, 2011

In Childlike Faith


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child,
Do not be offended,
Hold on to My Word!
Listen, I remind you-
I've given you My Word!
When someone tries to hurt you
Do not take offense!
I, indeed, AM for you-
Truly, your defense!
I AM very much aware!
Oh, child, I truly,
Truly care!
Hear, Oh, hear
Tis Wisdom!
Do not be offended,
Stand up in all I've told you,
With all your armor on!
Remember to agree with Me,
Rejoice,
You have Christ's victory!!!

Oh, Father
Sweet reminder!
I see to take offense is wrong!
Instead, I'll sing out louder-
I'm singing my new song!
Thank You, Holy Spirit-
Comforter and Truth!
Lifting up my head to see,
Abundant Life-
Sweet Victory!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Mark 4:13-20
John 14:15-27
Psalm 5:11-12
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 8:31
Ephesians 6:10-18
Amos 3:3
Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm again! 144:9-15, 149:1-5
Psalm again, again!  3:3
Genesis 15:1
John 10:10
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem! I will have to remember this one when my feelings get hurt. I love you Mommy! I can't wait to see all of your beautiful pictures in you book:) I think this one is my favorite! How adorable! I just love her little hands. I know that I love my babies hands and I admire them all of the time. I know that I do it because you always do it to mine:) You always make us feel important and special & I hope that we do the same for you. I love you My Mommy Begommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my Sunshine! Thank you for the wonderful comment! I am sooo blessed!!! Yes! You all make me feel important and special too! You are sooo good at it!!! Thank you for encouraging me so much!!!
    Sweet dreams, honey! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete