Saturday, September 17, 2011

On Fire


*Special thank you to Electric Llama Studios
Electric Llama joined her Momma :)




Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry…
Father!  Father!
Love sooo true,
You loved me first
I know that's true!
Your love for me-
Made me love you!
Now with passion
Love burns on,
My flame is burning high!
Hoping so to kindle,
Longing to inspire!
Come, Oh come God's children,
Let's all be caught on fire!
The Kingdom is within us
Lets turn this world around!
Make it see our freedom,
In love,
Let faith abound!
Stand on all Love's promise,
Listen and believe!
We who are His children,
We're told to take the stand,
Proclaiming, showing proof-
Christ's victory, 
The Truth!
Come show this world 
We understand
We're children of 
The Great I AM!
Empowered, 
Yes, I am!!!



Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

1 John 4:19
John 17:23
Matthew 5:14-16
Ephesians 1:18
Walking through the book of Acts 
With the Holy Spirit!
John again! 14:12-21
Colossians 1:27
2 Corinthians 2:14







4 comments:

  1. Emma insisted we tell you right now that we LOVE your poem!!! We do so much and I love you Grandma she says! Goodnight we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lead to get back on here before bed and look at the treasure I found! Sooo precious! My sleep will be sooo sweet! Grandma says "thank you, Emma!" I love you all so very, very much! Sweet sleep and wake refreshed! Love 4ever, mommy and grandma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poem too! Is that really one of the pictures you guys took? WOW! I LOVE it! How creative & beautiful! Great job:) Wonderful poem to read before I go to sleep being so thankful for such a wonderful day with my baby boy. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my Sunshine! The Lord is having the pictures from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry!!! He got Amanda stirred up!!!
    So happy you had a wonderful day with the sweet birthday boy! Have a sweet, sweet sleep, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete