Thursday, September 8, 2011

That is When...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, when you are listening,
That is when,
 You hear the best!
Come, 
Oh, come and rest!
Be intent, be constant,
Listen with your heart!
Narrow in on all that's good!
Believe Me, is your part!
Hold on tight to victory,
Let go, 
Let go of history!
Sing out sweet praise
Receiving!
Receiving length of days!!!

Oh, Father
I enjoy You!
What precious Love I hear!
Why do I linger else where?
Lord, You-
Are oh, so Dear!
Many blessings I possess
But of them all
Love is the Best!
I hear You in my heart and know-
You've Blessed me,
Oh, You love me sooo!
Length of days to offer praise-
 Love, 
Oh, Love Your Ways!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Matthew 13:16
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Hebrews 4:11
2 Corinthian again!  2:14
Matthew again! 7:7-11
Philippians 3:13, 4:4-8, 13, 19
Proverbs 3:13-26, 4:22
Galatians 3:13-14
1 Corinthians 13:13
1 John 4:15-19
Genesis 15:1

2 comments:

  1. Man I want a porch with a view like that! Love the picture & LOVE the poem! It fits right in with what we talked about to day. I love the part that says,"Hold on tight to Victory, Let go, Let go of History"! Wow! That really spoke to me. I love you Mommy! I am SOOOOOO excited for you & everything that God is doing with your poems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It spoke to me too! Thank you for being excited for me! I still get up every morning sooo excited to fellowship with Father and flow it back out! New every morning! No matter how many books are published this will always be my most exciting part- flowing out a new poem/word every day and seeing that the Lord has used it!!! First for me and then others!!!
    You girls are such encouragement for me! Many precious friends and family too!!!
    Thank you, my Sunshine! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete