Saturday, September 3, 2011

You Believe Me


Good evening, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I want to seek Your Wisdom, Lord!
Your heart 
On everything!
I want to walk in self control,
It show, in everything!
Your Word leaves nothing out-
 All who come receive!
The part, we play-
Believe!
Believing brings forth Wisdom!
Wisdom - self control!
Lord, You desire me to know-
My spirit walks in Wisdom,
It walks in self control!
Spirit, soul and body!
Oh, rest of me, be so!
I renew my mind to Truth!
 I agree with Thee, Lord,
My body has to answer now-
It only can agree!
My spirit and my soul stand strong,
My body bends it's knee!
I'm totally-
Believing Thee!!!

Oh, yes-
 Beloved child of Mine,
You're believing Me!
Oh, how sweet-
The mind of Christ!
Tis Wisdom,
Follow Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

The picture is from a Narnia movie.  Remember when Aslan asks Lucy- why didn't you follow me? and Lucy answers -
 The others didn't believe.   
Then Aslan asks Lucy- why did that stop you?
Do any of you remember that part?   

Proverbs 2:10-12
John 1:1-14
Colossians 2:6-10
John again! 7:7-11
James 1:5-8
Mark 9:23
1 Thessalonians 5:23-26
Romans 12:2
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 13:14


4 comments:

  1. I got this poem this morning but I got home late and am just now getting it on! I can tell you that this morning I wouldn't have chosen this picture but the memory of that scene has played in my heart all day!
    What ever the Lord is asking you to follow Him on - believe!!!
    Others may think you're wrong but if it matches the Word and you believe the Lord is saying -this way, this way, follow Me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay on course!!!
    Love you all so very, very much!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This poem is exactly what I needed after today! With God I can stay on track & be confident in Him! I love you Mommy & I am so blessed to have you to turn to when I need prayer & wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that it took me a while to get it out! :)
    Romans 8:31 If God be for us, who can be against us?
    Wow! Father is sooo for us!!!
    Love you so very, very much!
    Confidence! So beautiful!!! xo

    ReplyDelete