Friday, September 9, 2011

You Don't Back Down

Good morning, from the home of
 Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
Beloved child,
You don't back down!
Oh, look!  Oh, look
What you have found!
The Truth does over power
Every lie around!
The Kingdom Life, relationship!
Indeed, indeed you've found!
I told you, say what I say!
It took awhile to see
But soon you understood,
Now victory, you see!
I told you to believe Me,
Let go of any doubt!
I lead you into praises
For love must truly shout!
Now understand more clearly-
I love you!
Love  you dearly!!!

Oh, Father!
Yes, I understand!
I don't back down!
Oh, what I have found!
The Blessing-
All around!
The Kingdom Life,
Eternal Life!
I'm hearing You more clearly,
Indeed,
You love me dearly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry  2011copyright

Ephesians 6:10-18
Hebrews 10:35
2 Timothy 3:15-17
Philippians 2:9-10
Proverbs 2:10-12, 3:13-26, 4:1
Matthew 6:33 & Psalm 27:8
2 Corinthians 2:13-14 :)
Proverbs 13:2-5, 18:20-21
Philemon verse 6
Amos 3:3
Ephesians again! 1:17-18
Mark 9:23, 11:22-24
Psalm again! 107:1-2, 20
John 17:23 :)


4 comments:

  1. God doesn't want us to not understand. Look in the Word and see how many times He says, understand. Understanding is with Wisdom, call Wisdom your sister and Understanding your kinswoman (cousin) Proverbs 7:4
    Ephesians 1:18 To understand is Joy!!! Don't back down!
    Get understanding!!! 4:5-7
    I love you all so very, very much! 4ever even! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that pine tree in the picture and someone thinking about backing down and the Lord said- You don't back down! Something troubling you will have to leap to another tree because you're not backing down! Isn't that a great picture!!! Love you so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great picture! And a great poem! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a blessing!!! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete