Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gather More


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Another year of gathering
For there is spoil by far!
Rivers over flowing
Which once were dry and par!
All across once barren land,
Come, child 
Understand!
Gather up My Goodness
Hear kindness as you do
For I AM always with you,
In you, child,
So true!
Gather, gather, gather more
The Blessing
Gather More!
Give, give, give away
And gather, gather more!
It's all in our relationship
You're spoiled
Gather More!!!

Oh, Father 
I am gathering!
Wisdom shows me how!
I am flowing it back out
I gather, gather more!
The Blessing
Gather more!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

*I looked up the word par: average 
Overflowing is not average!!! 
Spoil means- the goods! 
Oh, we are sooo Blessed!!!
Thank You Father!!!

Colossians 1:27
Galatians 3:13-14, 26, 29, 4:6-7
Philippians 4:19
Psalm 71:21, 81:10
2 Corinthians 13:14
Proverbs 11:22, 13:22, 29:15, 24:3-4, 13-14, 27:18
1 Chronicles 17:26-27
Ephesians 3:20
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. I am expecting to be gathering some blessings very soon! The scriptures from your last poem got me all excited because they told me to have a lot of hope:-) I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my Sunshine! The Word is alive and active and able...
    The poems are a wooing to read them! Joy!!! They also say the same thing in rhyme!!! That's how I hear the Word- personalized and with agreeing endings! I love and miss you so very much! I know you are gathering bunches!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete