Friday, January 27, 2012

I Guide You Strong

Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
My child, 
I've redeemed you!
Indeed, indeed-
You're Mine!
Follow close,
So you can hear!
Believe, 
Give faith, not fear!
Listen as I guide you strong,
The Blessing, child,
Is never wrong!
All belongs to you,
From Me,
Indeed- 
I have redeemed thee!!!

Oh, Lord-
I do believe Thee!
You truly have
 Redeemed me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Walking through the Book of Ruth with the Holy Spirit :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Mark 9:23
Galatians 1:1-2:5
Psalm 32:8, 71:21
3 John verses 2-4
Galatians again! 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Hebrews 11:6 :)







1 comment:

  1. Alisha: Wow! That's awesome! What a powerful picture too!!! I love you!

    Debbie Kulbeth: Thank you my precious girl! I love you so very, very much! Lunch break! I'm hungry! xo

    copy and pasted from other post site!

    ReplyDelete