Wednesday, January 4, 2012

If You Can See With Your Heart


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

If you can see it in your heart
And not let doubt
Make it depart
Then all that I have shown you true
Shall come forth-
Be unto you!
My child, listen for I speak
You give Me faith
You're strong not weak!!!

Oh, Father
I'm believing You!
I'm strong in faith
Believing You!
I know 
Just what to do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

2 Chronicles 16:9
Mark 9:23
Psalm 37:4-5, 71:21 :)
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
Philippians 2:13, 4:13
Joel 3:10
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Habakkuk 2:2-3
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Mark 16:15 :)





3 comments:

  1. Im so glad i got on here tonight! This poem is just what I needed. I loveyou Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so powerful!! I love it, the scriptures were awesome! I love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my girls! I get sooo excited about what I get to flow out! Thank you for encouraging me to keep on! Sweet dreams my girls! Dream Big and GOOD!!! Love 4ever, your Big Dreaming mommy xo

    ReplyDelete