Friday, January 6, 2012

Just Look Ahead


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My dear, beloved
 Precious child,
I have not changed My mind!
Look ahead,
Don't look behind!
Ruthless is the enemy!
 Ruth, 
Belongs to Me!
I AM Great within you Ruth,
Just look ahead 
Child, 
Go ahead!!!

Oh, Father
Blessed direction!
I belong to 
Great Perfection!
Whenever I shout-
"Great Thou Art!"
The enemy
I see depart!
Oh, LORD
How Great Thou Art!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

James 1:17
Romans 11:29
Numbers 23:19
Mark 4:35-41, 9:23
Ruth 2:12
Psalm 71:21
Proverbs 31:25-28
1 John 4:4
Romans again! 8:31
James again! 4:7
1 Chronicles 29:10-13
Hebrews 11:6 :)




2 comments:

  1. I thought I read todays already. I'm so glad I decided to check again! Exactly what I needed to hear. I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Sunshine! I'm so glad you did too! I got to see a comment from you! Seems like it is mostly you on here with me because the others do facebook comments after the poem. I'm sooo thankful you stayed on here with me! I'd be so lonely with out you!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete