Monday, January 23, 2012

Lord You Keep My Course



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


Lord, I know just what to do
When I am 
All alone with You
But then I go about my day
And drift off
In some other way!
Help me ever stay and stay
On the course-
Your plan, Your way!!!

Beloved child,
A wise, wise prayer!
Stay with Me 
 Through out your day-
That is how your course
Will stay!
Indeed, I help you
Everyday!
To the other side, 
I say!
Carry on in Joy today,
My child, 
Enjoy your day!
Steady, be thou steady
We're going where I showed you,
We're going-
I have told you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalm 71:21 :)
Jeremiah 29:11
Joshua 1:5
Luke 8:22-25
2 Chronicles 16:9
Romans 4:20-21
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment