Thursday, January 19, 2012

You



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Way beyond your greatest dream
My plans for you
Remains unseen!
My child, seek Me with whole heart
My plan for you
I will impart!
Find out what I have for you
That plan 
That no one else will do!
Chosen long before your birth,
My first thought of you,
I placed a plan 
In you!
Now seek Me and I'll show to you
The plan of 
All I have for you!
Beloved, 
The one that's just for you!
Indeed
I have a plan for you!
My child, 
I AM for you!
Remember
I adore you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Jeremiah 29:11
Ephesians 3:20
Jeremiah 1:5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified (set you apart)...
Psalm again! 37:23, 71:21 :)
Romans 8:31, 12:2
Matthew 6:33
John 17:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment