Sunday, February 19, 2012

Now You Are.../ Today's Message At The Olustee Community Church


 Now You Are…

Dear Children
Spend more time with Me
That undivided kind,
The kind where I can show you Truth,
So you can show forth proof!
Proof The Blessing does exist
Outward joy
Of no pretense!
Would I say speak The Blessing
And give abundant hope
Then ever tell you different
Would ever, I say- nope!?
My dear beloved children
Grow up in all Christ gave,
Remember how I’ve told you,
My children have it made!
The Blessing has been given
Receive
For Christ has risen!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

John 17:3   2 Corinthians 13:14   Romans 4:20-21, 12:1-2 
Psalm 40:2-3   2 Corinthians again! 1:19-20   Ephesians 4:8-13, 5:8
Colossians 2:10, 4:17  ... Now ye are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light

*Thank you Jesse Lee Kulbeth ll  for the production of the Sunday Message! 
You are doing a great job!   It is so fun to pass them out!

2 comments:

  1. Just what I needed to hear. I love You Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my Sunshine! I miss you so very much!
    Have a wonderful night my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo I love you sooo very, very much, Your mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete