Friday, February 24, 2012

White As Snow For God To Know...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Though my sins were
Once like scarlet
Now
Oh, white as snow!
I Thank You,
 Thank You Jesus
I'm free my God to know!
I can enter in and speak!
I can be so strong
Not weak!
And as the snow upon the ground
Gives beauty 
To the eyes around
I pray that I shall not neglect
Fellowship
Christ's benefit!!!

Oh, precious child
Yes, come
Child run!
There's so much more
We've just begun!

Oh, "Abba" Daddy!
Indeed I run!
Here, Lord, 
Here I come!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Isaiah 1:18
John 17:3
Hebrews 4:15-16, Chapter 10, 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14 :)
Psalm 27:8, 68:19, 71:21 :)
Galatians 4:6-7

Painting by my Precious Mother  Z 
Thank you Mom sooo very much!  
Love 4ever, Debbie xo
                                            

4 comments:

  1. Debbie Kulbeth Painting by my Precious Mother Z
    Thank you Mom sooo very much! After the scriptures it will show your own copyright Z but I can't do it right on facebook! Check it out below the scriptures! I love you Mom! Clear to see where all the Z'z began in our family! Your name- Zilpha and Dad is called Zeke! Zeke married Zilpha ... God gave your first born a ministry name - Lezza Kuzzin... then Lezza, husband and children and grandchildren do kingdom productionz!!! That would be 7 Z'z for the Kingdom of God!!! We must be about our Father's Business!!! How exciting!!! I asked God, years ago, for a family business and He gave Exceedingly, abundantly above all I could ask or think!!! A true family ministry!!! I love you all so very, very much! Z for Zion! Have you ever studied Zion- the city of David?. Zion means Fortress!!! Seek ye first the Kingdom of God... Relationship, sweet fellowship, The Kingdom Jesus gave ALL to give us!!! Zion is used 153 times in the Old Testament and in John 21:11- 14 read that number 153 again! The Lord showed me that connection! Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest... I love you all so very, very much! 4ever, even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By 7 Z'z I meant Z for Mom, Z for Dad, 4 in Lezza Kuzzin, and one at the end of 4kproductionz! How exciting!!! Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mommy! Exactly what I needed tonight! I love you, love forever, Alisha I love the z explanation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my precious girl! How sweet of you! You are one of those production z'z, you and your wonderful, precious family! Encourager, believing with me, faith and gifts giver!!! This very computer I use is what you and Steve gave me! Praise the Lord!!! Thank you sooo very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete