Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You Recognize Provision...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, You give provision
Your purpose
Glory be!
Lord, you give protection
Your favor 
Over me!
And Lord, You give me Wisdom
Understanding too
You told me tis Salvation
The Kingdom life sooo True!!!

My child, my precious child,
You recognize provision,
Oh, purpose, purpose be!
You speak forth My protection,
Wisdom unto thee!
You enter into Rest,
By faith,
You take the Best!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Mark 4:1-20
Psalm 91
1 Corinthians 15:57
Hebrews 4:3, 11:6 :)
John 20:29
Mark again! 9:23
Thank you Mom!  It is so beautiful!  You recognized provision! 
I love you sooo much! xo



1 comment:

  1. BeachBody offers a Bowflex coronary heart fee observe
    that does not need a chest strap.
    Stop by my webpage :: www.getfitnstrong.com

    ReplyDelete