Friday, April 6, 2012

What Truth Is All About...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Don't look at that, child
It's not real
Tis only
Flesh appeal!
Stay focused on our vision
The reason, Truth,
The vision!
A flash, a glitter, large layout
That's not what Truth
Is all about!
Keep it simple, stand for Truth
Remember, child,
My Ruth!!!

Oh, Father
I'm remembering!
Simple is so hard to stay
Because the world
Won't go Christ's way!
It circles out to take all in
But it can't have
Who will not bend!
I stand for Truth,
I show forth proof,
I bend to You Lord-
You call me Ruth!
I'm married 
To the Truth!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Proverbs 14:12, 16:25
2 Corinthians 10:12 
1 John 3:8 ...For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.  
Luke 4:18-21
3 John verse 2
Daniel chapter one
Proverbs again! 23:6-7
Romans 1:16
1 Peter 5:8
Daniel again! 3:14-18
Proverbs 21:31 :)
2 Timothy 4:1-5
Psalm 71:21 :)
The Book of Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you my sweet Emma for the art work! It is simply wonderful!
    Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete