Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Plant What I Want Most...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My precious, precious child
See the fruit upon the vine
Soon harvest time
Divine!
The season of fulfillment,
Your vision getting clearer
As you come
Ever nearer!!!

Oh, Father
What You show me
Is soon, so soon I'll reap!
The fruit of what I've planted,
I've sown and I shall reap!
I've been so very careful
To plant what I want most...
Spending time in fellowship
Beloved, Holy Ghost!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

John 15:3-17
Zechariah 4:6
Luke 10:38-42
Galatians 6:9
Mark Chapter 4
Luke again! 11:9-13
John 14:15-21
Psalm 37:4-5
Proverbs 7:4
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the perfect picture my fruitful Alisha Ann!!!
    It is so beautiful! Sweet, sweet Leah!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete