Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Garden of Your Word...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father, 
Your favor does surround me
I'm blessed, 
So very blessed!
I talk of all Your goodness
From sunup till sundown,
I wear faith's smile upon my face
Refusing fear - it's frown!
And as I go about my day
Tending to my garden
I talk with You about Your Word...
My garden
Of Your Word!!! 

Beloved child,
Indeed, so blessed,
Tending to with care
The planted Seed 
For every need
The Blessing, child,
Indeed!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Psalm 5:11-12
Deuteronomy Chapters 28 and 30 ... 
What joy to see what God calls Blessings 
And what God calls curses!!! 
Amos 3:3 
To understand is joy! 
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7  And how we get those Blessings 
Because of what Jesus did!!!
Now we believe and we receive!!!
Proverbs 18:4, 20-21, 19:27, 20:15
Mark 4:13-20
Proverbs again! 6:20-22
Song of Solomon 2:14-16
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Philippians 4:19
Ephesians 3:20
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6 :)


2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome poem! I have to remember to wear Faiths smile on my face! I didn't do such a good job at that yesterday. I love you Monmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good way to see if we are in faith or fear! Faith smiles! :) Fear frowns! :(
    So many times I catch myself frowning now I will know what is going on! Fear/doubt is trying to get me somehow! A smile will remind me of Faith! Hard to convince anyone that you're in faith when you are frowning! Wow what a lesson! Jesus must have smiled a lot!!! I want to too!
    I am smiling with you my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete