Sunday, June 24, 2012

What's Your Expectation?


Dear children 
What’s your hope?
What are you expecting?
What are you confessing?
Come, now, children
Answer Me...
There’s something
I want you to see!
You’ve heard forth
My promises,
You’re learning how to speak!
Wisdom gives instruction,
In knowledge you’re not weak!
Come consider this,
My child,
There is reward with Wisdom,
Good expected end!
All that you believe with Me
You’ll see, oh see, that end!
Stay ever close to Wisdom,
Instruction, child, good teaching!
Then all that you’re expecting
Through faith keep on, keep reaching!
Enjoy learning I’m for you!
I love you
I AM helping you!!!
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012
Luke 10:38-42
Proverbs 24:3-4
Romans 10:17
Proverbs 18:20-21, 24:5-7
Isaiah 40:31
Romans 12:1-2
2 Peter 1:1-4
Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 24:13-14
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 1:1-3
Galatians 6:9
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
Isaiah 41:13

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mommy that is awesome!!!! I really needed that! I love you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so awesome and powerful! So bummed I am not there to hear you proclaim it. Thanks for sharing it with us. I love you mommy, hope we can talk soon! Love forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My precious girls! It was sooo exciting to proclaim! I wish we could all be together too!
    I love when all the grandkids are in the back raising hands and praising the Lord together!
    I miss you all so very much!
    Thank you for the treasured comments!
    I adore you girls!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete