Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gladness...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved child, 
My very own...
Asking Me for gladness-
Gladness flowing out in love,
Joy within, from up above!
Seeking answers, hugging truth,
Knowing gladness,
Shows forth proof!
Finding out that fellowship
Is where you get true joy,
Taking time to be with Me,
Your Father to enjoy!!!

Oh, Father
Yes, I understand-
Gladness in abundance,
Joy in overflow,
The more, the more, the more,
My Father, I do know!
Oh, how You love me sooo,
True gladness overflow!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Jeremiah chapter 33
Hebrews 1:9
1 John 4:13-19
Proverbs 4:1-9
Romans 15:13
3 John 2-4
Isaiah 61:1-3, 10-11
Luke 4:16-19
Psalm 23
John 7:37-39, 17:23
Acts 2:38-40
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
John again! 10:10
Hebrews again! 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. I wish I would have talked to u today with gladness:( I will tomorrow! I love u Mommy! Yesterday's poem was wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Leah and the poem! She is perfect for this poem, she is a happy little girl. I too wish I would've had a better cheerful attitude when we talked today. We did have a great talk though. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! I didn't see it on here yesterday when I was on here! Beautiful picture too! I love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sweet gladness of spirit, soul and body!!! I love you all so very, very much! I miss you all but I know ... soon;) I look forward to those good hugs!!!
    Love forever, mommy xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete