Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Untied!




Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Beloved, born for purpose...
A special task of worship-
I am wooing through you!
Untied, so sweet My purpose,
Empowered to proceed!
Proclaim, My child,
Yes, prophesy, indeed!
And when someone does ask you why-
Remember, child, tell them
The Lord's untied me - that is why! 
My Master raised me up for this!
Jesus set me free!
Empowered by the Holy Ghost,
Christ reigns, He lives in me!!!

My child, the world shall hear you
In such poetic way,
Wooing as I woo through you
In rhyme, child, day by day!
And on those days you stand so tall
Proclaiming Who I AM,
Shouting out My Goodness,
Flowing out My Love,
Bragging on Your Father,
I enjoy hearing you
I love you sooo My daughter!!!

Luke 19:28-34

The donkey loosed for service
Untied for I had need!
Standing ready, was untied...
He was born 
To give My ride!
Now how much more are you, dear one,
Born for this fine time!
Flowing out My Goodness
Indeed, in Gospel Rhyme!!!
A special task of worship,
Fellowship divine,
Beloved child, 
Of Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

This is the connection of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry to the Donkey!
The very first time, almost 14 years ago, that I read the whole Bible, the Lord gave me an attraction to the donkeys I read about.  Every time I would read about a donkey I got excited!  Not like I did about the greatness of Grace, Love and Faith!  Not like finding my Father is Love!  Not like seeing my Savior, my Lord Jesus Christ!  Not like learning of the power and communion of the Holy Spirit.  It wasn't anywhere near to that!  There was, though, an attraction that I did not want to resist!
I discovered that the small donkey had a cross on his back!
We bought two male donkeys and have been raising them here on the farm.  Hector and Kevin :)   The picture above is a picture my dear mother drew for me several years ago.  I wanted a picture to go with The Donkey Poem the Lord gave me.  My dad made the frame to look like a cross at each end.  This is a treasure to me!   I am ever learning more about the attraction I have for the small donkey and what the Lord wants me to understand!  Today as I was reading Luke 19:28-34 
The Lord gave me the poems above!  
Years ago the disciples, by Jesus order, untied that small donkey!  Jesus said, He had need of the donkey.
Years ago Jesus said to me... I'm untieing you!
Jesus untied me!  The first thing I did that very day was proclaim the Gospel at church!  I stood up in boldness and much flowing love and proclaimed the Gospel of Peace!
Jesus untied me.... I am free indeed!!!
Maybe there is more to the Donkey and Lezza Kuzzin Poetry that I still need to discover, or
Maybe we just have something in common...
 I was untied to do something! 
Thank you for letting me tell that story!
I love you all so much! xo 
***I'd love to hear your, Jesus untied you, story!


Luke 19:28-34
John 8:36
Amos 3:3
Jeremiah 29:11
Acts 1:8, 2:17-18 :)
Psalm 71:21 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Zachariah 4:6
John 17:3
Daniel 12:3
Ephesians 3:20
2 Chronicles 16:9
Genesis 15:1
Philippians 2:13
Joshua Chapter one
Psalm again! 1:1-3
Proverbs 9:1-11
Revelation 3:20
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)






2 comments:

  1. I loved reading that and I really loved you telling me it on the phone! I love how you explain it. Thank you for the wonderful talk today, always cheers me up to hear your voice and your excitement for Father! Sweet dreams! Love forever, alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my fruitful and faithful girl!
    You encourage me right back! Did you ever get The Donkey poem and frame Grandma and Grandpa made you... like mine? If not your frame is still on the loft! He made you one a year or so ago.
    I better get to bed early tonight :)
    Sweet sleep honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete