Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Look Inside...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Look, My child,
Inside of you-
Don't look at what's around you!
My power to devour
All that comes against you;
Flow freshness, child, don't sour!
Indeed, speak forth 
My power!!!

Oh, Lord
I am remembering;
I'm standing tall,
Your armor all-
I'm girded with The Truth!
I reread Your promises;
I draw Your mighty Sword!
I'm standing firm,
Christ's Victory-
Believing every Word!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2012 copyright

James 4:7
1 John 4:4
Galatians 2:20
John 7:37-39
Ephesians 3:20; 6:10-20
Philippians 4:13
Jude 24-25
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14
Hebrews 11:6 :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that poem, I need to always remember Who lives in me! And not look around me for confirmation. I love the new fall background! Our favorite time of year, I am still believing you will get to come see me this fall! I love you and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amem my faithful, fruitful girl! I'm still believing too! I love you so very, very much!
    My favorite time too!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete