Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lord, I Often Wonder...



Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, I often wonder,
Looking for a special thing,
Hoping for a wonder!
Little things excite me,
Whispers do invite me!
Great big things make me move back,
Afraid they might attack! 
So here I stand-
Like so many times before
The great big things 
I do ignore!
I look at just the little things
But You woo me 
To  Great Big Things!!!

Oh, yes, beloved child of Mine!
Great Big Things-
Indeed, it's time!
Little things are wonderful;
They help to get you here-
Here where you can now receive
The bigger 
I've wooed you, believe!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012


Psalm 71:21 :)
Proverbs 3:5-6
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Jeremiah 29:11; 33:3
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6 :)



1 comment:

  1. I love that! Bigger things, I needed reminded to not give up on my bigger dreams and visions! I love that sweet picture of my Emma bug! I love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete