Sunday, September 30, 2012

Seek


Today's Message at 
Olustee Community Church

My children, blessed children,
Seeking is an action word
To seek
I know you’ve heard!
Come and find it’s meaning,
Seek’s a little verb!
The Kingdom!  Oh, The Kingdom!
The world does not agree,
So, child, it is up to you-
Seek, yes, come and see!
So much to gain from seeking,
It rhymes and starts as peeking!
Peeking into all that’s good, discovering it’s all for you,
Now throw it open widely-
Seek and you shall find!
Nothing anywhere compares- 
Indeed, it is “Your Find”

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Matthew 6:33
Philippians 4:19
Colossians 1:27
All four Gospels say, “Come!”  
Matthew 13:14
Ephesians 3:20
Proverbs and James on the tongue!
2 Corinthians 5:21
Psalm 71:21 
John 10:10

5 comments:

  1. So true. The picture is perfect for the message. Precious children. All of God's children are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture!!! I'm doing a lot more seeking! I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is what I needed! I easily get pulled away from what I'm needing most, Father! I love you mommy and that picture is perfect! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all sooo much! I'm seeking more too!!! More and more and more!!!
    Sweet sleep,
    Love you all sooo much! Kiss those sweet grandkids of mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeking right along with you...ja

    ReplyDelete