Friday, October 5, 2012

Alone With You...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Father,
My Dear Father,
When everyone's about their day
I find myself 
A place to pray!
When all the world is busy,
Another day's begun,
I long to be alone with You-
I hear You whisper, "Come!"

So world go about your day,
I'm hiding out with Father!
Don't mess with me, don't even try!
I tell you, world, don't bother!
I'm listening to Father!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Luke 10:38-42   Psalm 27:4; 37:4-5; 40:2-5; 42:1
Matthew 6:33   Psalm again! 41:11
Matthew again! 4:10; 11:28-30
Revelation 22:17   John 10:10
2 Corinthians 13:14   Hebrews 11:6

4 comments:

  1. That is so good! Trinity had me read it out loud to her. :) Once I get her to go play I can usually have a (very few) minutes alone with Daddy! But I'm doing better about making sure I have them even if they're brief. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey! Hope you had a great day! I sure did! Wonderful relaxing evening now...:)
    Sweet sleep tonight! Love 4ever, mommy xo Kiss little Trinity for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Something we all need to remember. Take that time in the morning to refuel ourselves with God's Word before we face the world. Then we know we are armed and ready. sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. And sooo encouraged!!! Love you sg :) Thank you sooo much for everything! xo

    ReplyDelete