Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Will Not Bury Plans & Dreams...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Launch out, child,
Take a step of faith-
Too many bury dreams!
Plans and dreams not tended to,
Indeed, are buried dreams!
See within your heart with Me-
I'm helping you believe!
Come, beloved child of Mine,
My plans for you - receive!!!

Oh, Father 
I'm believing You;
I'm taking that big step!
I will not bury plans and dreams-
I resist the devil 
And all his "shovel" schemes!
I'm walking on and on with You-
In all You've given me believe,
I know, 
I shall receive!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2012

Luke 5:4-7   Hebrews 10: 35-39   Matthew 25:14-28
Jeremiah 29:11   Zechariah 4:6
Proverbs 3:5-6   2 Kings 7:3-8   2 Corinthians 2:14
James 4:7   Galatians 6:9   Amos 3:3
Isaiah 52:7; 55:11   Romans 4:20-21; 8:31
Philippians 2:13; 4:13, 19
Hebrews again! 11:6        


6 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! And the perfect picture. We're definitely not burying any of our dreams!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, my beloved Amanda!!! None of them! :) Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen Mommy!!! Going to live out our dreams! I need to ask God what mine are:) lol Being a Mommy & having babies are all I want right now. I love u Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If God would have stirred up dreams and visions back when I was first having babies I don't think I could have handled it all! Remember when I used to say all I wanted was to be a mommy!!! Then 7 babies later... God started to reveal my spiritual baby... Lezza Kuzzin Poetry! It just happens while you read His Word and fellowship!!! 2 Corinthians 13:14 Psalm 71:21 Hebrews 11:6 :)
    I'm so thankful my daughters want to have godly husbands and children!!! I'm so proud of you girls and my sons!!!
    I love you my Sunshine! I'm cheering you all on!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy!!! I took a big step of faith today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. AlishaOctober 25, 2012 4:04 PM
    I love this! And I SO agree mommy, don't bury your dreams! I know one daughter who is so excited about ALL your dreams!!! I won't bury mine either ; ). I love this picture and the leading I got to take it that day. Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete

    Debbie KulbethOctober 25, 2012 5:59 PM
    Thank you honey! I took another big step of faith today! It felt a little like when you get on an elevator ... exciting! This was a big one!!!
    No matter how many times the devil wanted to hand me the shovel ( because he can't do it he has to get me to do it ) I would not bury what God has given me!!! Faith pleases God... you must believe that He is AND that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him!!!
    I took a big step of faith today!!!
    Thank you for all the faithful, fruitful pictures you take- by being lead of God!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete